Velhasıl Çok Sertizdir.

21 Aralık 2008 Pazar

Confess.

I want you to do something,
about ending things,
about limits,
about borderlines.

And I want you to do something,
when you don't agree with me,
when you don't hear me,
when you don't seem to care.

I want you to do something,
something like saying what you think,
something like not finding reasons,
something like being honest with me,
all the way.

I want you to do something,
at least say goodbye,
if that's what you feel inside,
at least be who you are,
when you're leaving my house.

Don't spend or waste your time with me,
if it's what you need,
and don't tell me that you don't have time,
when you have all of it, indeed.

I can see the early-morning-birds flying away from my window,
and I am feeling lonely,
but it doesn't matter most of the time.

What matters is,
honesty.

I have a lot to tell,
and a lot to do,
and the worst part is,
that I just want to do them all with you,
I have a lot to give,
and no offense taken,

but I am not that pure,
not that naive to believe in
some pink lies which are told to hide what's fading away.

"What you fear most, will come and hunt you" said someone.

And there it is,
no safety heaven,
no trust and peace left,

broken, broken and broken,
it's all over the floor.


Go away, get out of here, forget about me,
if that's what you need.
It could matter, if you were there for me.

But now, what matters is,

honesty.

Bye everyone.

Hiç yorum yok: